-

-

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Outing again~~




Yesterday
Outing again wif my best jimui, Rachel
Reach TS oledi 11.35am like tat
Den went GSC 2 buy IP Man 2 (1.55pm) tickets 1st
Rachel 4got 2 bring the student card
So jz got 1 ticket got discount (RM 7)
While the another ticket nid RM 11~~
After bought tickets~~
V start our shopping
I wan bought a sport shoes~~
Bt the 1st things I bought at there was a shirt~~
Haha

Den shop again
Went 2 many shoes' shop
N saw many sport shoes~~
Bt the sport shoes's either dunhav my size or dunhav tat 1 I like~~
Haiz....
Den Rachel saw a bag
Bt she was so hesitate
Dunno wan 2 buy anot
Den we continue walk
Walk till Wendy's
Den v ate our brunch 1st~~~~~
Eat burger~~

After tat
V shop again~~
Finally I saw a sport shoes tat I like n had my size
Haha
Den I bought it~~
Rachel bek 2 the bag's shop~~
N bought the bag~~
Den after tat
She oso bought a snoopy's shirt~~

After shopping
It's time 4 movie~~
V went to the cinema
Damm many ppl 1~~
Lol
The guys hu sat bside me was so smelly
His body got the smoke's smell~~
Waliao
Beh tahan!!!
Haiz

I din watch IP Man 1 b4
Straightly watch IP Man 2~~
Swt~
IP Man 2~
Damm funny
I tot the sifu should b serious 1~~
Bt he was so cold n funny in talking
N sumtime serious
Wah~~
Yeng~~
Haha
Love tis movie~~

After movie
Den bek home

Bye, Rachel
V will meet each other again after 9 weeks~~
Haha
Mz take k~~

No comments:

Post a Comment