-

-

Monday, May 17, 2010

1st day~

Yesterday slept bout 9pm++~~
Haha
So early~~
Coz the next day tat was 2day
I hav Lecture class at 8am~~
Swt~~
Tis week oli hav Lecture Class dunhav Tutorial~~

Woke up at 5am~~
Den bathed n ate my breakfast~~
Reached KepongSentral bout 6am~
Fetched by my mom~~
Lol~~
The KTM keeped delayed~~
OMG!!
From 6.05am to 6.07am den to 6.13am den to 6.15am
N finally 6.17am the KTM reached
Swt~~

Den reached TARC oledi 7.25am~~
2day lecture class learn bout Quantitative Studies~~
Jz like the add maths~~
N 2day v had learned all the Chap 1~~
Lol
The 7th week will hav the coursework~~mean test 1~~
Swt~~
So faz~~

My class end at 10am~~
OMG
The stairs near the lecture class full of ppl~~
Hard 2 walk~~
Use bout 10mins++ oli can leave the lecture class~~
Den bek by bus n LRT den 2 KTM~~

At KL Sentral~~
OMG
The KTM was so slow!!
Wait till me so angry~~
So bored at there
Coz nobody talk 2 me~~
Haiz~~

Hope I reali can enjoy my life in TARC~

No comments:

Post a Comment