-

-

Sunday, May 2, 2010

2 days 2 nights

Friday nite
My family n I(without my bro) went 4 the Grand Dorsett Subang Hotel 2 stay 4 2 days 2 nitghts
Coz v got the voucher as a present due 2 my SPM result from my dad's company
Actually the voucher is 3 days n 2 nite
Bt coz my dad nid 2 work till late nite
So v went there at nite~



11pm++
Went out from my house 2 Subang's food court
After tat
Reached the hotel bout 1am++
Sis n me share 1 room while my parents share 1 room


My room had 2 single beds n my parents' room had 1 double beds
Ntg 2 do,Jz bathed, captured sum photo n slept~~



2nd day in the morning
Woke up at 7am++
Had our breakfast at the hotel~~
Damm 9s 1~~
Coz it's buffet
So many things 2 eat~
After tat
My dad n mom went bek 2 home 2 'c' my dogs
While me n sis went bek room 2 sleep
I din't sleep well in nite~~
I jz slept bout 1 hour
Coz my sis so noisy~~
Den she dunwan switch off the lights!!!
OMG!!
How I sleep??!!!
Bout 1pm++
I woke up
Coz my parents bek n said want 2 go shopping~~
Den I bathed n went out~~

In nite

We went buffet dinner n still in the hotel~~
Many things 2 eat oso~

After tat,
V went Sunway Pyramid 2 shop~~

N after bek hotel n bathed n slept
Quite sleepy~


3rd day in the morning woke up at 7.30am++ n went 4 breakfast in the hotel oso~~
Den bek 2 room bathed n watched tv while my parents went 2 sleep

N my sis keep ss at there(capture)~~
11.ooam++ check out n sat at the lobby
2 wait 4 the high-tea time~~

After high-tea den v went bek home~~


The 2 days 2 nites the things I most likely n enjoy was the buffets!!

Haha

No comments:

Post a Comment