-

-

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

18/5

2day my lecture class was held at 10am~~
Woke up bout 7.15am++ n bathed~~
2day not so rush coz JiaHau will fetched me 2 TARC~~
Haha
Thx JiaHau~~

9.10am went 2 his house~~
Den v reached TARC bout 9.35am~~
V failed 2 find car park~~
OMG~~
V wasted a lot of time 2 search 4 car park~~
At last~~
V parked far away from TARC~~
N v walked 55 into TARC~~
Luckily when I entered the lecture hall
The lecturer jz started the class~~
2day lecture talked bout Intro 2 Acc~~~
Jz like the form 4 PA's textbook Chap 2 oli~~
N I noe a few of new words~~
I hope I can remember it~~
Coz it quite important 4 Acc~~

2 hours Lectures so faz finished~~
Mayb the class won so bored~~
Haha~~
Den bek home oso fetched by JiaHau~~
Reached home bout 1pm like tat~~

Thx U so much JiaHau~~

No comments:

Post a Comment