-

-

Friday, May 28, 2010

feeling~

1st talk bout my College's lifestyle 1st~~
Erm...
Reali so stressful~~
Make me cann't breath~~
Mayb I'm stupid lo~
There r so many hw I cannot do well~~
I nid spend a lot of times 2 do it~~
Haiz
It's so difficult 4 me~~

Next~~
I'm reali nid 2 improve my english~~
Coz all the lecturers r talking english in the college~~
Except those hu r teaching malay version 1 la~~
Bt most probaly they all talk in english~~
N now I often use english 2 talk 2 the office workers, lecturers n even when I'm ordering fast food~~
Less use the malay~~

N I'm so hapi finally I knew 3 new frenz~~
They r Winnie, ChiewMih, n MeiShia~~
I like Winnie so much~~
She r so kind n funny~~
She cum from Ipoh~~

The last feeling I felt is so unhapi~~
Our relationships bcum far n far n far~~
V bz wif our own things~~
Less contact~~
I'm reali feel sad coz of tis~~
Hope c can communicate each other often~~

No comments:

Post a Comment