-

-

Sunday, May 30, 2010

Birthday of ShallyGan ♥

29/05/2010
Big day of Shally Gan
Of course not Marriage la~~
Is her 18's Birthday~~
Happy Birthday~~
Muakxx muakxx muakx~~
'dai gor lui' jor~~

Haha
At 1st v planned 2 hav a lunch at Station 1, Aman Puri~~
Coz almost all of us were so bz~~
Bt at last v choose MidValley last mins due 2 v hope 2 hav a movie~~

10am meet at KepongSentral
Banggang Douglas was late~~
Luckily KTM was late 2~~
If KTM cum on time den v will missed~~
N will kill him~~

When KTM reached KL Sentral
V saw WengLip~~
He oso went MidValley~~
When v reached MidValley
Den v straightly went 2 the GSC Cinema bought tickets~~
At 1st v hope 2 not watch A Nightmare On Elm Street coz it's so horrible~~
Bt at last all of us wan watched it except Douglas~~
Haha
They r quite many ppl there~~
Wah~~
I queue at the bek~~
Luckily saw WengLip there n he helped us bought tickets~~
N himself
He bought a Letter To Juliet n watch alone~~
Swt~~
Funny la him~~
Haha

After bought tickets
V went KimGary 2 hav our brunch~~
Wah
9s~~
1st time went there 2 hav meal~~
I called a double cheese rice 2 eat~~
Damm 9s~~
Still got cream soup n a drink~~

After tat went 4 the movie~~
Waliao eh~~
The beginning of the movie oledi so horrible~~
N I got screamed out~~
Aiyer
Geli~~
Wana vomit~~
Me had b scared by the movie a lot of times~~
Bt I'm so proud coz I had open my eyes from the begin 2 the end of movie~~
Haha
Den Douglas keep on scared me~~
Bad guyz!!!

After tat coz still 2 early the time~~
So v went 2 the Coffee Bean 2 hav our high tea~~
I had ordered a IceBlended Double Chocolate~~ Den v all keep ss there~~
After tat went bek~~

SiewQin fetched me n Shally 2 McD
Coz Shally waited 4 her frenz n me acc her~~
Den v chat there a while
N my mom cum fetched me bek home~~

I hope v still can oways outing 2gether~~
Mz oways keep in touch~~
Our frenships will 4eva, 4eva, n 4eva~~
Muakxxx~~
Love u all~~

No comments:

Post a Comment