-

-

Friday, March 12, 2010

National Service's LiFe

National Service




Halo
Finally I'm bek from the NS since 10th Mac~~~
Free~~~
Can sleep n rest more~~
No nid wash my shirts by my hands
No nid rampas iron every nite~~
No nid wake up earlier~~~
No nid eat sum food tat i dun like~~
No nid c sumbody i dun like~~~
Yeah!!!

Now I'm going 2 talk my life in NS~~
The 1st week in NS
My hair is still gold n brown colour~~
There r 4 groups in NS, Alpha, Bravo, Charlie n Delta
Den i'm had b separated wif PoYoke 2 Alpha group~~
N PoYoke separated 2 Delta~~
The 1st project 4 our group is Kontrak Kita Janji(KKJ)...
Erm
I din't help so much in tis project
Coz my creativity is so low n low n low~~
Haha
We choosed pigeon as our Alpha's symbol~~~
Den presented 2 all ppl
At the end we got 2nd in KKJ
Den in the 2nd week
It is a unlucky week
My hair had forced by teachers 2 dye it black~~~
My hands kena iron coz my frenz's careless
I broke my specs
My hands terseliuh...
Swt

After the 2nd week
We start bz
N oso start the kawad kaki
Everyday full of activities except Sat n Sun~~~~
Den we oso hav merentas desa competiton
I did not take part oso coz i cannot ran faster
At last our group get the 1st place
Den we had a competition again
Called A Frame
Nice game
Bt i din take part in the competition due 2 my finger sensitive problem~~~
Our group get 2nd place in tis competition
B4 bek 2 KL 4 celebrate CNY
I had played M16 n flying fox
Nice game
In the M16 competition
I got 64/100~~
Swt
A damm low marks
Haha
Watever la
There r still hav many ppl got a lower mark den me~~~
After CNY
Crazy
Our activities bcum more n more n more even Sat n Sun oso~~~
Damm tired
Den still got so many talks
N oso competition~~~
Kembara halangan
A competition tat nid the cooperation btween memebers
At last we get the 1st place
Den pertandingan antara kompeni
A competition tat use sports such as bola tampar, takraw, jaring, keranjang....
Our team so fishy
Get the last place~~
Haha
Den we oso got go in the jungle 2 sleep 1 nite at there
Cook ourselves
Bt i cannot sleep well at there~~~
The day we enter the jungle
We had receives a big news~~
Tat is we all can bek earlier
Haha
After came bek from jungle
Afternoon we got Kayak competition
I saw there r a few of ppl pengsan~~
We get No.1 at the end
Haha
Den still got kawad kaki competition
Our team got No.4~~~
Den the last competition
Kara-OK
We get the no.4 again
Overall
Our team get No.2 ~~~
Haiz
Damm disappointed~~
Bt wat can i do~~~
After bek from NS
I miss my frenz very very much
SiawHui, Cherry, G.Ting, H.Leh, E.Hua, H.Huong S.Yee, Jolin, Felicia, PoYoke, Amirah.................
Love u all
Thx 4 giving a nice memory 2 me
N oso the teachers at there
Thx 4 oways take care of me~~
Hapy time wif u all i will not 4get it~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I will keep tis memory in my heart~~~~~~~~~~~~~


No comments:

Post a Comment