-

-

Saturday, March 27, 2010

Hari Anugerah~~

2day
I woke up earlier~~
Coz I was invited by the skul 2 attend the Hari Anugerah
Tis is the 1st I attented in Hari Anugerah
Damm hapi~~
Haha

7.20am I arrived at skul~~
Den I sat in the car 2 wait 4 Shally n Rachel~~
After bout 5 mins I walked in 2 the skul 2 wait 4 them
N I saw HweiKee~~
Den we 2 sat at the canteen wait 4 the other~~
When Rachel, Shally, SewFong n SuetLi came
A teacher said wan took photo
Den we took
Coz we tot the photo will put in the mekar or wat la~~
Bt..
Sum terrible things going 2 happen~~
Swt~~

Den after Douglas came
We went into the hall n take our places~
Den we start capture~
Reali long time din take photo 2gather
Haha~~

The ceremony start~~
OMG
The photo we took by the teacher not 4 the purpose 2 put in the mekar
Bt use 2 put in the monitor 2 let other c when we naik pentas
Oh shit~~
Haiyo~~

Den wait the pengetua talk talk n talk
Den start 2 gv award~
When the MC annouce ppl hu took 11 A's
Den I'm the 1st ppl take
N got sum ppl not blif I got 11 A's
WTF!@#^&*!!!!!!
Ok..fine!!!

Den after tat end
N me, Shally, Douglas, Rachel n HweiKee went Station 1 by my car
The Douglas keeped on 2 shout in my car
Reali wish 2 gv him a slap~~ XD
Haha

Den when we at the Station 1
We talk non-stop
Laugh loudly~~
Reali so hapi

After tat we wished 2 go McD 2 wait 4 ShirLey
Bt unlucky the McD was no places~~
So we go KIP there 2 yum cha~~

After tat bek home~~
Den I started 2 bcum a pig~~~ Zzzzzzzz~~

No comments:

Post a Comment