-

-

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

24/03/2010 - Hang Out wif Rachel~

Me & Rachel



2day went out wif my best ji mui-Rachel
10am we went there by KTM n Monorail
Bout 11am we reached there~~
Den started our shopping time~~
The purpose 4 the shopping was bought a suit high heels 4 Rachel
Coz we gona attend the Hari Anugerah 4 tis Sat
N all of us hu attend mz wear formal~~
When we reached there we straightly went searching the high heels~~
Bt the Rachel so 38 1 lo~~
Later said 2 high jor
Haiyo~~
High heel sure high de mah~~
Den we go V-Ki~~
Finally found a suit shoes 4 her bt she said she nid 2 think
Den go another shop 2 c sum clothes
N I found a bag which is suit 4 me 2 carry 2 college
Bt I said I nid go another shop 2 c 1st
Den we go buy clothes
The purpose is search a high heels mah
Bt dunno y we 2 start buy clothes~~
Haha
Den finally Rachel bought 2 clothes n I had bought 1~~
Den we went 4 our lunch at McD~
After tat we go Sinma bought nail paint~~
I had bought 4 bottles n she had bought 2 bottles~~
In the way 2 Sinma
There r 2 galz from beauty college invide me n Rachel went 2 their college 2 b their model
Bt we 2 had rejected coz we dunhav enuf time~~
Den we went bek 2 V-Ki
N Rachel ask 4 size 37~~
The sales galz said there was oli last pairs in the shop
The shoes got 1 side is display n 1 side is in the box
So the colour different
1 is white n 1 is gray~~
So Rachel din buy
Den i went 4 buy my bag
Haha
RM 32~~quite reasonable~~
B4 we went bek
We went a book shop
Not 4 buy the books bt start capture inside...
We 2 reali crazy
Haha
2day quite hapi shopping wif Rachel
Hope next time we still got time go 2gether~~
^^

No comments:

Post a Comment