-

-

Thursday, February 2, 2012

You don't really understand

I admit I have a quite big house
A quite nice car
A good handphone
And bla bla bla which are good in terms of your eyes

But
You don't really understand
You don't really know my family's financial status

I remember what Derrick said
Every family have their own financial problem
Others will not know
Since they all just saw you have a house bigger than them
Or a car bigger than them
A latest handphone
Then you are considered as a rich guy/girl

You don't really understand the deeper part of my family
My parents no longer can earn so many like last time
My dad's job is not secure from the day his working place change boss
And of course his salary has been reduced
My mom no longer can take care so many children like last time after her surgery
And my brother no longer can help my parents much in terms of financial after he had girlfriend

Yes
I'm not poor
But I also not considered as a rich girl
Don't always say I'm a rich girl just because I have a big house to live, house got 1 Camry and I'm using S2...
You don't really understand my family's problem =(

No comments:

Post a Comment