-

-

Monday, February 27, 2012

Stress again???!!

Stress coming again!!!
What's wrong with me???
hmm
I'm not sure
I think my stress come from the course of MIS (Managing Information Systems)
I dislike the IT subject...
I'm not understand what the lecturer is lecturing and what the tutor is tutoring =.=''
Because the tutor always give incomplete answer...

I do not know how to do the coursework
I have done the rubbish as a result
I do not know how to face the test on 9th of March...

By the way,
I have to like it
Since when advance diploma got 1 course known as Organizational Management and Information Systems
I think this course relate to that course
So
I have to accept it

Tell me how to relax???
Shopping???
No money...
Go out with friends???
No kaki...
Go out alone
I hope so but will kinda boring...
Tell me how???

No comments:

Post a Comment