-

-

Monday, February 6, 2012

Birthday Wishes

As usual,
I didn't have birthday cake from my family ^^
So,
I'm going to make my birthday wishes through my blog
Although my birthday is on 8th of February
But I want to make the wishes today ^^
Since I scare I will not online on that day due to busy on my tutorials??
Haha
Not sure
But for sure is do not have birthday celebration on that day (is kinda sad XD)

Before make wishes
Lets talk about my birthday 'celebration' XD
First at all
Got the present from my mom
A pair of high heels
Thanks mom ^^
And the present from my sister will get soon
I hope really is soon
She told me like tat XD
Get nothing from brother (as usual)
Got a dinner from my dad yesterday ^^ (Just like family dinner)
And lastly is waiting for the Eric's 'surprise party' for 3 girls born in February
Me (8th of February)
Le Jing (14th of February) and
Hwei Kee (27th of February)
Although it's held on 18th of February which is after my real birthday
But still appreciate for it
And looking forward what he's planning
Since this is the first planning from him XD

Now,
I'm going to make my wishes :
First wish,
I wish my family always stay in healthy, peace and harmony, 事事顺利 and 合家平安
Second wish,
I wish myself can stay strong for everything (study, interrelationships, health...)
Third wish,
Hmm
As culture,
3rd wish should be kept in mind ^^

Alright
That's all for my wishes
Happy Birthday to myself first =P

No comments:

Post a Comment