-

-

Thursday, February 9, 2012

Awkward Birthday

Yesterday was my 20th Birthday
Went out with my classmates for brunch after the first class
Have our brunch at TGI Fridays
First time went for there
Thanks for the brunch
(YieYan, YingChew, YanJun, HuiChie, MeiShia, PehChen, YeongSeng, Ong, Ken, HockPing & YuhCherng)
And Jun's gang told the waiters there that day was my birthday
Then suddenly they came out with desserts
And asked me stood up on the chairs
=.=
Awkward
Luckily not so much customer at that time
Then the waiters asked me to talk something to my friends
Well
I just say thank you
But
They didn't let me go just like that
They asked me sing a song
But at last my friends sang me birthday song and just end like that
Then they asked me made wish with the candle on the desserts
And asked me to blow the candle far from me
Hmm
Quite awkward again
After blew
Finally I can sit down =.=''

A quite memorable birthday
Thank to all of U =)

No comments:

Post a Comment