-

-

Monday, February 20, 2012

Dilemma, Emo & Stress

Totally blur~
What should I choose for my advance diploma???
I know this is not the matter I should think about now
But
I'm the person like that
When I saw almost everyone have chosen their path
I start to worry about myself
Although next semester is only the last semester
But I really start to worry now
Dilemma, emo and stress because of this

ACCA or CIMA
Of cause so many of my friends asked me to choose ACCA
Because this is more famous than CIMA
But I like to challenge myself
My poor English level is the main barrier made me hesitate of choosing CIMA
I'm not sure whether I can fully understand what lecturers or tutors teach me
I'm not sure whether I can fully interpret the course
I'm not sure whether I have made a correct decision

Haiz
Quite stress
Do not know which one should I choose
Anyone can help me???

No comments:

Post a Comment