-

-

Thursday, April 5, 2012

Polident

Got a call from another supervisor from Chimera
Again
Chimera
Asked me to work on this Saturday and Sunday
12pm-9pm with RM 90 salary
Ok
Due to this supervisor I feel better than that Amxxx
So I have promised him I will do for it

But
This is a super challenging product
Polident
That 1 use to prevent your denture from getting loose (something like gum)
My friend sold this products before and has been blamed due to do not have a good sales
Haiz
So I hope god bless me =)

You all can say me 'fan jian' la
I know I'm 'fan jian' la
Why I want to work for a same company again???
Because of money la
If I'm born in a rich family or I know how to print paper notes
Then
I no need work lo
Money made me 'fan jian'

Gah yao to myself la =)

No comments:

Post a Comment