-

-

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

5 days working experience

Start my first part-time job on 31/3/2012
The day after my final exam

First day of work
Already feel beh song toward the supervisor's attitude
She always try to ignore our problem

Ok
Fine!!!
My bag has been stolen!!!
Then when we aggressive
She said we always stand like a tree
Didn't go to persuade customer to buy our products
Then said another 2 girls work so hard
Well!!!
That 2 girls always sleep
They also admitted this!!!
But she said they 2 well done!!!
Ok,
I just can say
We are not pretty as them
So
We are not lucky as them 2...
Always kena praised 1...

You always try to ignore our problems
We told you the stocks already finish
You said finish then finish la
Nothing can do
Then today you told me
We should contact the suppliers to replenish!!!
WTF
Do you think we know who is the suppliers???!!!!!
You said you are agent
Not responsible for replenish!!!
You go to die la!!!

Actually
I'm really feel don't want to do after 1st day
Just because I'm beh song I bought a new shoes then only work for 1 day
So
I continue to do
Then you told me this kanasai!!
Said we didn't sell anything
We sold 100++ sensodyne per day (3 days continuosly)
You said we do nothing!!!
So
How we sold this ar????
You though we bought it???!!!
Damm u la!!!

My first time experience really suck!!!
Chimera!!!
F*ck you!!!!


Sorry for being super rude in this blog
Because I'm really beh tahan!!!

3 comments: