-

-

Monday, April 16, 2012

Learn to be smart =(

I had been work for Chimera event few weeks (every Saturday and Sunday)
What I have learn during this working period???
Be smart!!!
If not

You will be bullied by your supervisor like Amxxx!!!!

Hate her so much!!!!!


Hate her empty promise!!!!
Said will pay me RM 90 for weekend job
After I worked only told me that you will only pay me RM 80!!!!
WTF!!!!
After I worked you only told me I do not have training

So only can pay me RM 80????
Why you cannot tell me earlier?!!!!!!
Fxxx!!!!!


If she told me earlier then I will not be so angry

The problem is her attitude!!!!

Empty promise still want to show her lan c lan yong face to me!!!

Yesterday I was kena Wellness's manager scold because of her!!!
Then when I told her

She still said because of my face problem!!!!
Damm you!!!!!!


Luckily now I'm not direct under you!
If not I think I will become mad!!!

And this week will be the last week of my work

Hmm
Maybe no work also!
Since just now Chimera's staff called me to work at Mutiara Damansara or Kota Damansara

I already told you all I don't know how to go Kota Damansara

I only know how to go One Utama
And Edric has promised me to let me promote Minute Maid at 1U
But how come now you all need me go there???
If you all really want me go other place

Then sorry

And sorry to Edric also
I will not do!!!


Next time during my semester break

I want to find other company!!!
No more Chimera!!!!
Really hate die
My 3 friends all change to other company

But I still like a stupid continue to work for this company!
Fan jian!!!


4 comments:

  1. U really fan jin lo sanday....hahahaha....stay at home like me mah good lo....no need give ppl scold...haahhahaa

    ReplyDelete
  2. agree v u jun...but we stay at home also boring la...hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stay at home no money de wor... T.T

    ReplyDelete
  4. waa .. abit sked nex time go work also face tis .. ahhhhh gao meng

    ReplyDelete