-

-

Monday, March 12, 2012

You din't realized actually you also doing the same thing like your friends

You said your 'friends' always come to ask for your help
You said them like to 'memperalat' you
Actually you din't realized you are just same like your 'friends'
You also treat me like an equipment
You also always come to find me when you are needed

When you need my help
Then you will come to facebook chat box and say hi then bla bla bla
Then ask for my help
When you don't need me then you are talking my bad behind of me la!
I remember what you said last time to someone
Then she come to tell me you are talking my bad
That time I really don't have much interaction with you
I don't know how I made you hate me

Then now
You always come ask for my help to help u check for your assignment
You don't realized you also same like your 'friends'?

Yes, you can say I'm a 'small gas' people
I admit it!!

I do not like those people have 2 faces!!!
When need your help then come to chat with you like your best friends!!
When do not need you then just talk your bad behind of you!!!

3 comments:

  1. Wah....sandy fire up ah...cool down ...just spend life with who make u happy and take care about you....remember ya.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. people can talk all they want, but true friends always know who you really are. just stay happy dont be so mad :)lifes too short for it

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow....
    people having good result memang having lots of suffer arr...
    haha...

    btw, a lesson to teach you...
    learn to say 'no' more frequent..
    it's a way to treat yourself better..
    and make your life in your current situation works better...
    everything will be different with each different decision...
    do those that you will laugh back when you recalled it in the near future!
    cheers!

    ReplyDelete