-

-

Sunday, March 11, 2012

Best Friends =)

How do you define best friend?
I think different people has different view

For me
I think best friend is someone I can share everything of me to him/her
And same to him/her
He/She can share everything of him/her to me

Best friend just like one of my family members
And even closer then the relationships between my family n I
Because I will not tell everything to my family
Maybe I don't like they too worry about me
Or
Maybe I don't like they think too much

Best friend is the only person I can tell everything to him/her
Love, friendships,family problems, academic problems.........
So many so many can share to him/her
Even my secret I also don't mind to share with him/her

I feel I'm a lucky person
Because I'm not only have 1 best friend
But I have a lot of best friends
We always share our feelings with each others
They are someone who are willing to listen to my problems
Who are willing to help me when I'm facing difficulty
Who are always giving me support when I want to do something
And many many more...

I appreciate this relationships with all of you
Thanks for all of you always help me, care me, support me....
And even able tolerate with my hot tempered, my bad attitude...
I know I have a lot of problems
But you all still with me
Appreciate!!!
Thanks You!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Sandy..i will always support you although we are not close till can talk secret to each other...but if u wan to tell me i will accept too....wahahahaha. Come come come tell me...wahahahaaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahaha~~~tell me secret if u want!!!!! u know...i'm geh po!!!! hehehe...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thx u 2...
    Next time i go 2 pv find u all...
    Den girls' talk...XDD

    ReplyDelete