-

-

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Not that simple??

What my friends said was right
When sometime you treat your friends sincerely and honestly
But not mean they do the same things to you

Sometime you treat them as your best friends
But
Are you sure they treat you as their best friends??

People always ask us don't think too much
Think as simple as you can
But
The world has changed
Think twice before you wish to say out something or share out some secret
Because they might not as simple as you think
They may betray you

So
Are you the one treat me sincerely too??

Sometime I will feel I'm so stupid in choosing friends =(

2 comments:

  1. So....u have to make ur eyes big when choose friend....actually i still not consider as a good friend but i will try my best to bcm a good friend .....take care

    ReplyDelete