-

-

Thursday, January 12, 2012

Stressful

Tis was the very 1st time I hav the insomnia problem during my final...
Finally I knew the feeling
STRESS
SUPER STRESS
I cann't sleep at all during final exam
I asked myself dun b nervous
Bt anxiety still cum... T^T

On 9/1/12
My dad cum fetch me bek home due 2 me over stress
When on the way 2 home
I was thinking
Whether I suit 2 continue my advance diploma?
Shud I work 4 1 year 1st after my diploma??
Bt I dunno hw 2 tell my mom...

The next day
When I was chatting wif my mom
My mom suddenly said after diploma ask me cum out 4 work 1st
Think properly 1st...
She dunwan me overstress..
Wah...
My mom noe me..XDD

Ok
I admit I feel super stress...
I'm a person do not noe hw 2 control my stress properly...
Haiz
It's time 2 make a decision again
Continue or not continue??

No comments:

Post a Comment