-

-

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Dessert Day =)



Today
I went One Utama with PohYing & SuetLi
Have our desserts ^^

Firstly, we went Cinnabon
Only both of them ate
I didn't eat...


After that Tutti Frutti
The one I hope to try
But too bad
Not so like today's flavour
Hope next time hav other flavour when I go...

Then next went to eat maracons
SuetLi want to try it for a long time
But it's quite expensive
So small but need RM 3.30 each
So both of them just bought 1 piece each...
And again I didn't eat since I scare too sweet
And the fact is really too sweet...XDD


Then I want eat Tempura
So we went to Shilin
SuetLi's comments: this food is spicy but not sweet =.=''
Since tempura in chinese call tian bu la (sweet not spicy)

After ate tempura we just walk walk
And decided to go to Sushi Q


Thats all for our dessert day
Sorry because I'm not feeling well seem like have made the mood down
So next time go again
I want to try BR ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment