-

-

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Have a nice trip with them ^^

Yesterday night just backed from a trip with my classmates
Went Water Sport Village with them
Although tired, exhausted and pained but really enjoyed so much
Thanks you very much!!
(Ong, YieYan, YingChew, YanJun, HuiChie, YeongSeng and HockPing)
And also some new friends
(Jason, Pung, Tony, KJ, PeiPei, AiXian and Karmen)
Really have a lot of fun with you all
Hope still got another chance go out with you all ^^

On Sunday, played a lot of water sports that I hope to play before
But after played
My neck terseliuh =.=''
Because I'm a person not always sports XD
Didn't take photo since did not bring camera when played water sports

Bla bla bla bla
Nothing to talk much
Do not know want to talk what
Just can say I'm really enjoyed a lot
Thanks again ^^

My friends will upload the photos soon
So stay tune on my facebook ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment