-

-

Saturday, December 24, 2011

Random

Jz a random update
Tis year Christmas eve, Christmas n New Year is jz like ntg 2 me
Since I force 2 stay at hostel 2 concentrate on my revision
Lack of the joyful time wif my family mayb frenz 2...

2011 is going 2 end soon
N I'm going 2 enter 20 years old
Hmm~~20 seem like nt bad
I hope my parents giv me more freedom
I hope I can getting closer n closer wif my frenz
I hope there are miracle happen on me

I'm looking 4ward for the day after my exam
I'm available 4 dating after 11/1/2012
Come date me out!!
I'm looking 4ward 4 PY 2 come bek from Johor
I'm looking 4ward 4 the outing wif her!
I'm looking 4ward 4 the 1U day wif LLL
I'm looking 4ward 4 the CNY
I'm looking 4ward 2 gather wif TOGETHER
I'm looking 4ward 4 my bd
I'm looking 4ward 4 the day of my diploma convo

2012
I hope it will b another amazing year 4 me ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment