-

-

Sunday, December 25, 2011

A random post again~

Jz nw viewed bek sum of my old blog
I felt tat I'm so childish last time...XD
Of coz nw still gt a bit la..
Last time I like 2 scold ppl in my blog =P
I like 2 talk bout my outings
N now
My post oways bout my feelings...

Yes
Sumtime it's hard 2 express my feeling out...
So I like 2 express it through my blog...
Coz my family will not noe tat...
Hence they will less worry bout me ^^
N sumtime it's hard 2 say sumting out in front of sum ppl
So it's better 2 say it out through fb although the person might nt noe
Bt it is better den keep in the heart

1 year passed
Wat I hav done in tis year
Hmm
I'm nt so sure
I still blur wif my future although I hav decided 2 choose ACCA
Auditor? Accountant? Tax consultant?
Or other job nt relate 2 Accounting like wat Jing's lecturer said?
Nt sure

Tats all 4 my random post again...
Feel bored?? Den get lost la... XD



No comments:

Post a Comment