-

-

Monday, April 12, 2010

Memory-SPM

Yesterday,
When I was lie down on my bed
I had think so many things
They r so memorable~~
Bout the SPM hardship time~~

2 weeks b4 the SPM
I started my history n add maths study~~
I remembered tat time
Every nite~~
I burned the midnight oil
Very charm
My panda eyes bcum serious
My eyes bag deep till can put a 50 sen coins inside it~~~
Bt wat 2 do
4 a ppl tat cannot remember 2 many things is like tat 1
Nid 2 do preparation earlier den other ppl
N oso nid 2 do a preparation 4 a long time~~

18/11/2009
The 1st day of the SPM
Damm stress n scare
Coz 2day was the history paper 1~~
N oso BM paper
Wah~~
Bt at last I'm so hapi
Coz history won 2 hard
N oso the BM 2 oso won so hard
At least the peribahasa i noe how 2 do
Haha

Den after tat
I remembered
Everynite I oso burn midnite oil~~
Although the 2nd day still hav exam
Bt i still studied till 3am++ like tat
No choice
I like 2 study in nite so tat easy 2 remember
Haha~~

14/12/2009
Last day 4 the SPM
Bc exam
Quite horrible
Coz bc reali 2 hard~~
Haiz
Bt i had try my best 2 done well~~
After exam
Hooray!!!!
Bek home wif a smile~~
Haha~~
Relax~~

11/03/2010
SPM result release day~~
I got a satisfy result
So hapi
All the hardwork r deserve~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment