-

-

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Change~~

2day
Woke up about 9am++
Haha
Long time din woke up so early~
4 1 reason~~
Is wan 2 call the optic shop asap~~
4 the purpose 2 change the colour of the contact lens i book 2 days b4~~
The resit wrote the shop open at 10am
Bt my mom said the shop oways open at 11am like tat
Swt~
Den wait till 10.15am
Call 2 the shop~~
Nobody answer me~~
10.30am still same~~
10.45am~~
Finally got ppl answer the phone~~
I ask the boss the lens cum jor anot
She said cum jor lo
Me can go pick
OMG~~
Swt
Den i ask her can changes anot
She said she think can
Coz i haven open yet~~
Den she said ok
Fri can go 2 take~~
Thx u boss
I love u~~~!!
I wan 2 change 2 blue although blue not 9s
Haha
Coz the violet not obvious
Wear jor equal 2 no colour
Den y i wan bought the colour leh~~
Jz bought transparent de enuf la~~
So i change my decision wear sky blue 1~~












Next time got money mz try other brand~~
Coz giordano brand de colour not so 9s~~
Bt me dunhav so much money
Oli can buy tis brand coz it is cheap
Jz RM 80 a box,3 months~~
Bt i nid buy 2 boxes la~~
Other brand like FreshLook or FreshKon
RM 50 1 box 4 1 month oli~~
Mayb next time i can try the giordano tranz colour 1~~
Bt i reali dun like tis type of colour~~
Gv me sum opinion~~

No comments:

Post a Comment