-

-

Saturday, April 17, 2010

16.04.2010

Outing with Gang
2day woke up at 6.30am~~~
Coz gona went out wif my lovely frenz(Rachel,Shally,Douglas,SiewQin & HweiKee)~~
7.40am++ I drove from my house~~
OMG!!!
Traffic jam start at my house here
I used bout 25 mins 2 arrived Kepong Sentral~~
OMG~
Den 8.30am like tat
KTM came~~
Lol
V like the sardine~~
At the Putra Station
WTH
The ppl seem like scare cannot get down from KTM
Den keep going push other ppl hu r not going down from KTM
No manners lo~~
Den still wan scold ppl~~~
Auntie Uncle!!!
Scare cannot get down meh!!!!
WTH!!!
Den v went Bukit Bintang by monorail 2 arrive at Sg.Wang
Reached there bout 9.30am~~
Den wait till 10am 4 our Sing K~~
When gonna end of Sing K
Me, Rachel, SiewQin n HweiKee went 2 toilet SS(took photo)~~
Haha
Den after sing K
Went TS 2 took our movie tickets~~
Clash of Titans(3D)
OMG
The 3D glasses 4 me reali so hard 4 me 2 wear
Mayb my nose was so flat~~
So the glasses keep going drop~~
Erm
Bout the movie is not bad
Bt 3D
Erm..
Not so much of 3D lo
N the 3D effect oso no gud~~
So if u all wan watch u all better watch 2D enuf~~
Cheaper~~
Den after tat went bek lu~~
Haha
A happy day wif them~~

No comments:

Post a Comment