-

-

Sunday, October 24, 2010

Sem 2

Erm...
My sem 2 oledi started bout 1 month...
Well...
I damm dislike the subjects in sem 2
Quite bored 4 me
N the lecturer not so gud
The ITS very blur 4 me~~
Although all things is bout IT bt I still so blur~~
Everytime there r a lot of tutorial questions I cannot solve
Textbooks oso dunhav the answer 1!!
So~~
Wat can I do??
Die lo ^^ XD

Den IOM
Erm
Lecturer n tutor is the same ppl!!
OMG!!
His teaching method got problem la wei!!!
I think he jz graduate not a long time
So everytime when he is teaching he is so nervous
Keep walking left n right~~
Keep looking to ceiling
OMG =.=
Shud a lecturer look like tis???

Erm
Macroeconomics is the subject I like it very much
Lecturer is funny n oways explained in detail
Tis is wat I like
Tutor oso no bad although her teaching method not gud as our Micro's Ms.Chin bt still no bad la~~

Haiz
Reali feel so hectic in sem 2
A lot of things nid 2 do...
Very bz~
Nid relax oso cannot..
OMG!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment