-

-

Friday, October 1, 2010

Sem 2

Sem 2 hav started 1 week~
Start bz~
Coz nid 2 prepare 4 presentation~~
Gosh!!
I haven think bout the english presentation topic~
Monday nid 2 tell the tutor wat the topic I wan 2 present...
Any idea 4 me?

Ntg 2 do in hostel except do my hw~
Oways do my hw asap~~

Now going 2 talk bout the lecture class~
The 1st lecture class is Fundamentals of Accounting(FOA)~
Ok~~quite sumting new 4 me in chap 1
Coz I din learn tis b4 in secondary skul~
Sumting new n nid waste a lot of time 2 do it~~
The lecturer is same as last sem~
The tutor oso same as last sem~
OMG~
I agree he teaching method is gud~
Bt sumtime I will yawn during his class at last sem ^^
Bt I think tis sem won gua~
Coz hav sum new chap I din learn b4~~

Next Introduction to Organization and Management(IOM)~
Erm~~
A bored subject~~
I reali dun understand wat the lecturer talking bout although I'm very focus on tis subject~
Although he got xplain n gv example bt sumtime I still dunno wat he talking bout~
Nid sumtime 4 me 2 digest~
Unluckily~
Our tutor oso is him~~ =.=''

Den is Information of Technology and Systems(ITS)~~
Learn the theory bout IT~
Is theory~
So is damn hard 2 memorise all the theory~
Bt I quite pity 2 the lecturer
Coz almost all students so noisy n din pay attention in the lecture hall~~
All chit-chat n the lecturer continue 2 teach
I reali hope I can slap them~~
Coz they r 2 noisy!!
If they dun like tis subject can they jz shut up their mouth let other hu wan study focus in tis subject!!!!!
They all think themselves oledi so pro in IT
Bt exam not ask u bout Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoints~~
It ask u bout theory of IT~~!!!

Den next subject is Macroeconomics(ME)~
The lecturer is quite funny~~
Bt Macro reali different from Micro~~
Micro is easier den Macro~
The 1st chap of Macro oledi make me blur blur~~
I hope I can digest it asap~~

Last subject is English for Communication(ENG)
The tutor very funny~~
She teach ENG, bt she talk BM during tutorials~
Is tat funny??
N her ENG not as pro as Madam Tan hu teach me last sem~
I miss MadamTan so much~~ ^^
Bt tis subject quite challenge 4 me coz my ENG level reali so low~
Jz at primary skul level...
Week 4 will start the individual presentation!!
OMG!!
I think I will talk till so fast during the presentation coz I sure will feel so panic~

Erm
Conclusion~
I think tis sem's lecturers is not so gud in ENG~
They talk broken Eng~
N their phonetic is damn suck~
Bt luckily I still can understand wat they r talking coz I'm oso 1 of the ppl hu hav a broken English level~

Tats all wat I wan 2 write in tis topic~
Wish me luck in tis sem =)

No comments:

Post a Comment