-

-

Sunday, August 15, 2010

Hostel or TBR???

Jz now discussed wif my mom~~
Said about next sem~~
Wish 2 move out from my house 2 stay near 2 TARC~
Coz tis can save more time~

Bt unluckily~
My frenz's mom not allow her 2 stay outside~
So now I dunhav frenz share room wif me at TBR which near college~~
So I told my mom mayb I wan stayed in hostel~
Bt actually I dun hope 2 stay there~
Coz the fees is double of the rental in TBR~~
Each month nid RM 200++~
Bt the rental of room at TBR jz nid not more den RM 200 each month~
It's cheaper~
I reali dun hope 2 waste 2 much of money~~
So I still under consideration~
N oso now duno whether still hav room in hostel anot~
If I continued 2 stay in house
I nid waste a lot of time~
I nid wake up 3 hours b4 my class start coz I go college by public transports~

Den when bek home I nid 2 rush~~
Now the sem 1 time table latest is 5pm~
Me bek till home oledi 6pm++ if luckily~
Bt I think the next sem time table won b so lucky any more~~
I think mayb got class till 7pm~~
Hence bek till home oledi 8pm++~~

Haiz~~
I dunno wan how arr!

No comments:

Post a Comment