-

-

Monday, August 23, 2010

Final Exam~

Wednesday is my 1sy day of final exam~~
Bt till now I still hav the mood 2 play fb everyday~~
I dunno y~~
I feel stress bt I so lazy 2 study~~
I scare fail!!
i dun hop 2 resit~~

Hubugan Etnik (HE) make me scare~
It like history subject~
Hard 2 memorise all~~
N oso I dun like tis subject very much~~
So it's hard 4 me 2 memorise~
I hope I can score high mark in MCQs~
So tat I can not so worry the essay part~

Another subjects like Microeconomics (ME), Introduction 2 Accounting (IA) n Quantitative Studies (QS) oso is the difficult subjects 4 me~~
Calculation is still ok 4 me~~
Bt when wan me 2 do the questions which ask bout xplanation den I die lo~~
Hard 2 memorise the xplaination!!!


Next sem will start 2 live in Hostel~

No comments:

Post a Comment