-

-

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Unacceptable =(

Yesterday knew our English's grade
It was a full coursework course
Hence
All coursework add together will be the mark for our final
And sad =(
I got 73/100
Is a B+
I knew my English is not good all the while
But I aimed for A-
At first I thought 73 is A-
But my tutor said 75-79 only is A-
She said she will try her best to add marks for us...
The sad things were,
The proposal just got 24.5/35
Such a low mark
Ad even the lowest in the class!! =(
Next was the presentation
Quite confidence for my presentation
But end up
I got a very very low marks too...
15/20 and another of 21.5/30
It has lowered down my confidence level
And this has made me clear that how suck was my presentation skill!!! =(

Really feel cannot accept the marks
But the truth was there
I hope full coursework course can help me boost up my CGPA in year 1
As I know my CGPA sure will drag a lot in year 2
But the fact is
Cannot!!! T^T

No time for me to be continue sad for the marks
As I seem like have no time for the revision for FR course T^T
Just wish to release the sadness here...
Sigh~

No comments:

Post a Comment