-

-

Sunday, November 11, 2012

MISS U ALL!!!

Miss TOGETHER's gathering!!!
It has been a long time that we did not have a gathering for 8 persons
Miss the time
I think the latest gathering for our 8 persons was during the Chinese New Year
When will be the next gathering for 8 persons again???
2 years and 4 months more...
Looking forward for that day =)

Really miss you all
Especially the 2 in UK!!!
Next time I'm going to hug you two when you are coming back Malaysia!!! XD

My honey, long time din call her...
She always busy with her AIESEC =.=''
And the time she come back to KL always too short!

My hubby, also quite a long time did not see her
Even chit chat at facebook pun tak ada...
Miss her very much!

Lemon, miss him but not so like to see him
LOL
Because every time i see him he also wan torture me =.=''

Rice cookies, miss him too...
But recently when I chat to him or meet him he pun cakap his university there nothing to eat... =.=''

Hwei Kee
Langsung no miss her XDD
As I still able to see her at college...


Miss U all!!!
Cepat gathering leh!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment