-

-

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

My interview

Last Friday was having my first interview session
Feel nervous
Finally I knew the feeling
Haha

It was a Financial Accounting Society's interview for the committee board...
Apply for treasurer this position
The president and secretary have gave me a lot of questions that I felt difficult to answer
And the last question is why they want accept me to be the committee
I was talking bullshit
As I was answering why I want join society
LOL

I think I did a bad job in the interview session
However,
Today I received the message from them said I have been chosen to be the FAS 2012/13 committee board
I was like WTH???!!
Like that also kena???
Then I told Mei Shia
Mei Shia said she think got people did worse than me
LOL
I don't think so...
I think maybe not enough people ba

The AGM will on this Friday
The message stated there 'get your friends to support you at AGM'
I think there will be another voting session on that day
I hope nothing happen anymore
Please do not ask me those silly questions again...

No comments:

Post a Comment