-

-

Thursday, September 27, 2012

STRESS

Stress popped out suddenly since yesterday
After listened to what seniors said
I knew I have left out my co-curriculum
It's time for me to expose myself to the outside world
I think I will start to join some campaign or society in order to help me in writing my resume...

But
Another thing I have to consider
Do I able to manage myself for both academic and co-curriculum
I have doubt on it

Ya
My friends sure said I'm giving myself unnecessary stress again
But I really can't so relax like them
I hope but I can't
I said I will study everyday after the lecture
But what I have done for this 2 weeks???
Nothing!!!

Wednesday classes made me tired like hell
How am I going to survive for the next few months???
Study everyday???
Bull shit la!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment