-

-

Monday, June 4, 2012

My future???

Just attended TARC ACCA Conference last 2 days at Trolah, Perak
Not bad
Have fun a lot
But really so tired
Since my stamina is not good enough
Need keep run on the 1st day
Really tired but enjoy

At 1st the purpose I went to this conference just want to have fun with my classmates
But after that I wish to know more about ACCA this course
Since I was hesitate whether which course should I take
But seem like failed
Since during the briefing
I was so sleepy until I cannot focus on what the person was talking
haha
Hence
I need to think again

Friday I was chatting with Honey ^^
She said she think I more suitable for ACCA
This was same like what Douglas and Jing told me
Hmm
Do I really suitable for this course
And 3 of them also told me they believe I can handle AFA
OMG
Are you 3 kidding???
Haha
Later I stress until become mad then I will find you 3...
haha

By the way
I'm still considering what course should I choose
Tik tok tik tok
Time passed very fast...
Left about 23 days for me to make a decision
Haiz
Future's me
Can you tell me what job are you doing now???

No comments:

Post a Comment