-

-

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

New HP~

Jz got a new hp from dad on last Sat
Dun said me lcly...
I jz wan 2 share my happiness
Coz at 1st I tot 2 buy a new hp which below RM1,000 using my own money...
Coz my old phone W995 oways got problem...
So tat day I went 2 c new phone
Jz saw oli dunhav the decision 2 buy

Suddenly,
My dad brought us 2 BremMall
Den he saw the Samsung Galaxy SL
Den he said wan anot
I said I dunhav much money la...
N I oso wan wait my old phone cum bek den trade in 2 buy a new 1
Den he jz said wan den take
My mom said he said take den take la!!!
Den I still blur there
Den he asked the salesman take a new 1 n help me 2 sum setting
Waliaoeh!!!
He reali bought me a new phone!!!
Thx dad!!!! I love U!!!!
Next time when I grown up I sure will pay bek u!!!
N oso my mom!!!
I owe them 2 many jor!!!

Now,
I got the new phone
Bt
I dunno how 2 use it well
As I'm not so sure 4 the application
Trying 2 use now
Still blur
N I'm so stupid till I dunno wat is Android!!!
How funny am I??!!

No comments:

Post a Comment