-

-

Monday, March 21, 2011

Test!!

Last Friday was a terrible day 4 me
Coz I nid presented on our group's long report...
Damm nervous on tat day
N tat day morning having a TITAS test made me even more stress...
Although I oledi well-prepared bt stage fright oso cum 2 me...

Damm nervous in front of so many ppl
I told myself not 2 b nervous bt my body cannot collaborate wif wat I said
I keep nervous n felt cold
Den start the presentation
Waliao!!!
Reali panic...
Sum words I accidentally said twice coz my lip tergigil...
Aiyer
More fish de was I heard sum of the ppl laughed at me...
Lol
Den I panic till said sum part in wrong sequence
Woah...
Luckily I still can used my own word 2 present it out...
After tat
Tutor asked us went in front of her..
She gave the recommendations...
She said me 2 nervous at the front part...
Bt overall still ok
Ask me no nid worried about the marks
Phew~~
Luckily....

Tml hav a test...
I have read all of the lecture slides...
Bt sum of them I have forgotten..
Ishh~~
Luckily tml is MCQs 1...
Still can choose...
If not I dunno how
Pray 4 me n god bless me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment