-

-

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Yeah~

2day(16/2) was the 2nd day of my sem 3 since Tues was a public holiday
1 day b4 2day I nyaris done sumting wrong
I saw wrongly 4 my timetable
Bt luckily I checked again b4 I slept...

7.15am woke up
Bath wif cold water (tis is the 1st time I bathed at hostel in tis sem)
Damm cold...
I jz used 10 mins 2 bath coz reali so cold 4 me~
After tat drank my milo n eat biscuits....
I drank slowly n slowly...
After I done all d things~
Still got half an hour left b4 I move 2 my class...
So I jz sit in front of my table n think nonsense...
Haha

The 1st class is Eng class...
Wat can I said bout the tutor is
She is a old woman...
I think not so old...
Almost bout 50 ba~~
I'm not sure
Her voice so soft till so many ppl cannot hear
Luckily I sat in front if not I reali cann't hear wat she said
Bt no ppl dare 2 tell her...
Haha
Assignment cuming again
Nid 2 prepare a long report!!!
OMG!!!
Din try tis b4
OMG!!!
Haiz
Denv discuss in group n the tutor cum 2 my table...
N so softly explain each part 2 us...
So 9s~~

After tat got 3 hours break
So after I eat my brunch
I went bek hostel n b a pig since yesterday nite din sleep well
My frenz said my eyes bengkak~

Den 2pm got another lecture
Course rep suddenly said the lecturer nid extended 1 n half hour
Waliao...
Tats mean 2pm-5.30pm!!!
OMG!!!
The lecturer's voice so loudly...
My ear so painful~
At 1st I'm so concentrated on the lesson
However...
At last I start feeling bored since I bcame blur n blur n blur~~
Luckily 5pm class ended...
N all ppl reali rush bek~~XD

Tml dunhav class
Go out wif my frenz XD

ohya...
2day class rep was giving us the student bill
Bt I din receive it~~
Tats mean my Eng 4 Communication hav pass n my CGPA is over 2.0
So my scholarship will wif me
Bt I dun hope my ENG will get a low grade...
God bless...

No comments:

Post a Comment