-

-

Friday, December 31, 2010

2010

2day is 31 Dec 2010
The last day of year 2010
Tis year was a year tat full of challenges 4 me~~
It can said many bad things happened on me..

1st thing kena NS
So many things happened at there...
A tired life at there...

2nd thing my college life
No suit at all...
Coursework has make me headache
The relationship wif sum1 bcum far n far
N I noe sumbody's bad characteristics

The 2nd sem make me suffer more due 2 sum reasons...
I reali hope 2 giv up 2 tis course n jz hope 2 work oli
I dunno shud I do like tis anot
So I jz continue
Reali KNS!!
Met a lot of troubles!!!

The last thing was the worst matter
Dun hope 2 say here...
Tis matter has made me more stress
N even freaking out...
N oways cry in the midnite
Bt sum1 still wan oways giv me trouble n made me nid 2 double jobs
Reali hope 2 slap the ppl!!!

2010
The year full of challenges
I dun hope I will meet tis challenges again in 2011
So
I hope 2011 will be a year tat full of joyness
^^

No comments:

Post a Comment