-

-

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Hostel Check-In

Jz now went 2 my college 2 check-in hostel~~
My dad off 2day~~
So he can fetch me go n oso brought all the daily-use went there~~
When arrived at hostel office,
The officer is damn 9s~~
She asked me 2 fill up the form~~
While I was filling the form she ask me whether I got frenz live at hostel anot~
Den i told her got~
She asked me which block~~
I said Block B~~
Den she checked~~
After tat she said other den block B which block ur other frenz live~
Den I told her Block D oso got frenz
Finally she gave me D-220~~
Oh!!
Thx god!!!
After tat I went 2 check my room~~
Waliaoeh~~
Damn dusty~~
Bt I din bring any cloth so I cann't wipe~~
The room has so many mosquito~~ =.=''
Den I put all my things inside the room~~
I saw my roomates's bed is damm dirty~~
Her place is so messy~
I hope she is a frenly roomate~~
So tat I won argue wif her~~
After tat went 2 Tesco 2 register broadband~
I choose Maxis 1~~
RM 68/month~~
Lol~~use own money~~~ =.=''
-The End-

No comments:

Post a Comment