-

-

Friday, June 11, 2010

Thx & Sry

Tis article is 4 me 2 thx n said sry 2 my frenz~~

1stly~~
Thx 2 my group members : HweiKee, Winnie, MeiShia, ChiewMih, PeiShan, ChoonNyuk~~
Thx 4 oways help me in finish the coursework~~
U all r the best group members~~
Hu oways do as well as possible~~
Especially HweiKee n Winnie~~
Sry~~
Oways ask u 2 ppl 2 help 2 tis n tat~~
So sry~~

2nd~~
Thx 2 JiaHau hu fetch me 2 skul sumtimes~~
Exspecially tis Thurs~~
Due 2 the KTM's problem~~
So u nid wait me 4 hald an hour at skul coz my class end at 5pm while ur class end at 4.30pm
So u nid wait me~~
Sry arr~~
N thx 4 fetch me as free of charge~~
Bt hor~~
Plz dun oways 'zat' me la~~

3rd~~
Thx 4 Jing hu let me do interview
U had helped me a lot in my IA assignment~~
Thx~~
Love u
Muakxx muakxx muakxx~~

4th~~
Thx 2 Madam Tan, my English Language's lecturer~~
Thx 4 teaching us phenotics~~
Although the sound reali so weird 2 pronouns a correct phenotic~~
Bt it's is so useful 2 improve my English level~~
N sumtime u r so cold~~ =.=''
Haha

Last...
Sry 2 my mom due 2 my poor attitude~~
Oways get angry easily~~
Sry ya~~

No comments:

Post a Comment